Check your Flight status JetBlue
JetBlue Airways B6 670 Flight Status Today
B6670 flight from San Jose to New York, United States
Domestic flight JetBlue B6670 from San Jose (SJC) United States to New York (JFK) United States operated by JetBlue Airways. Scheduled time of departure from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 22:56 07 June 2023 America/Los_Angeles and scheduled time of arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport is 07:20 08 June 2023 America/New_York. The duration of the flight is 5 hours 24 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: EY 8348, LY 8735
- Flight Duration: 5 hours 24 minutes
- Flight Distance: 4134 kms / 2568 miles
- JetBlue Airways
- IATA: B6
- ICAO: JBU
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: N/A
- Seats: N/A
- Freight capacity: N/A
- Passenger classes: N/A
- Aircraft: Airbus A320
- Callsign: F-KCOS2
- Departure Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Arrival Timezone: America/New_York
- Current Time in San Jose: Wednesday 2023-06-07 11:49 AM
- Current Time in New York: Wednesday 2023-06-07 14:49 PM
JetBlue B6670 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from San Jose to New York?
On average, nonstop flight takes 5 hour(s) 24 minutes, with the flight distance of 4134 km (2568 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the B6670 flight?
All B6670 flights are operated using Airbus A320 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight B6670 is arriving at?
Flight B6670 arrives in John F. Kennedy International Airport at Terminal 5.
How many B6670 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight B6670 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .